Ever wanted to get away for the weekend and spend the entire time on your craft by yourself or with a friend? I have just the thing!
Since I was born my family has made the tremendous pilgrimage from the wheatbelt to the family beach shack in Safety Bay. It's a two-bedroom unit right on the beach almost opposite Penguin Island built in the 60's. It's very simple but has what you need for a getaway.
What do you get:
- a printed booklet "Breathe: A Songwriters Retreat"
- a Safety Bay Guide i.e. where to get the best coffee
- two nights in a self-contained beachfront 2 x 1 unit
- a 30 min zoom check-in with me to keep you accountable and to talk through your project/ideas
- no netflix, bad signal and fresh air
BYO linen, towels, and food.
Non-refundable but is transferable.
For more information on availabiliites please email email@example.com